My favourite flower.

My favourite flower.
Hidup ini satu anugerah.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011... wet January and about being low profile...

Good morning 1st January 2011,thank Allah for the rahmat given.I feel nice though outside the rain is still pouring.Last night,my family and I watched the Ambang 2011 on TV 2.I was quite upset and shared the same feeling as the Ambank chairman.Yes,all we want that our country to remain prosperous and blessed by Allah.Singing out loud is a way to voice out our needs and dreams.I would love to be one the Malaysians that could make everybody I meet smile...for it simply means happiness for me and for you.

Each one of us has a part to play.Me,as a mum to three kids and others in the school...is a challenging role.What else could I say...but to make sure that my today is better than the yesterday.To take part doesn't mean you have to be a public figure or a celebrity.Remember that Allah is always watching us...and this fact is more than enough to make me actually feel that I am also important and excellent just like them.Until today , my blog have no followers.To me,I am given a space and freedom to voice out my very own feelings.My blog is more like an electric diary to me.Let it be this way until others feel that I am doing things that are also useful for them.

So help me Allah.I do want to improve all the things that are required for me to be your truly humble ones.Help me to help myself,my family and my beloved country,Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment